Today is my last day as a mommy of ONE.
Tomorrow, my sweet Liana becomes a big sister and Mike and I become parents of TWO.
Wow.
So here's some snippets of how we spent our final hours as a family of THREE before becoming a family of FOUR. (I meant to take more pictures but the day kind of got away from me a little.)
Kisses for Bauer
Oops.... Mommy made a mess all over the ceiling and Daddy had to clean it up. :)
Enjoying some ice cream before bed as a special treat!
I can't believe that in 12 hours, we'll be pulling into the hospital and getting ready to welcome our little boy into this world and into our arms.
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about the c-section.... but I'm so ready to meet him that at this point, I'd do just about anything to see his sweet face. To kiss those sweet cheeks. To see Mike hold his son.
And later in the day, to see Liana meet her baby brother for the very first time. I can't even imagine the joy that moment will bring to my heart. Or the tears that may fall from my eyes.
Ready or not, here we go....
Three becomes four. <3
I'm not going to try and figure out the paint on the ceiling trick you did! Looks like a wonderful day. We've enjoyed watching your family grow to three and join you on the adventure to becoming four. Thank you for inviting us into your lives by this little glimpse. May God bless your family. Praying over you tonight and through the next 12+hours and you welcome your beautiful son into this world!
ReplyDeleteChristine