Sunday, June 19, 2011

One of the best.

It's 9:30 pm and I'm exhausted from a long day weekend. But I feel a need to say one thing for today....

Happy Father's Day, Michael.

I don't think I could ever put into words just how proud I am to have you as the father of my children. We've grown so much together over the past ten years (almost five married!) but nothing has brought me more joy than to see you blossom as a daddy.

Things haven't always been easy and yes, there were growing pains along the way.

But somewhere along the line, you became exactly what I had always hoped you would be.

Loving.
Caring.
Considerate.
Attentive.
Patient.
Affectionate.
Sensitive.
Playful.
Responsible.
Protective.
Understanding.
Sincere.
Joyful.
Helpful.
Reliable.
My go-to guy.
Involved. 
Committed.
Amazing.

Happy 3rd Father's Day, my love. I can't wait to see all the ways in which you continue to blossom as a daddy with the addition of our sweet baby boy. I know you'll be everything I've always dreamed of and more. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment