Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy March!

I love March.

It has everything to do with the fact that during this month, I gave birth to my beautiful daughter. And that in this month, spring arrives. Things turn from white to green, flowers start to bud, and the sun begins to shine again. People emerge from their winter hibernation and are cheerful because finally, finally, the air isn't frigid and the sun makes life easier.

Yes, I love March. It's a great month.

But not nearly as much as I love this little girl.
IMG_6760   IMG_6761
(drool and all!)

My heart aches for her when she's away from me.... which she is tonight, as she's staying with her Nana and Papa because her mommy and daddy are both working tomorrow.

I love her in a way I never thought possible. She's the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me.

That's all for now. Just wanted to share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment