Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Privatized.

To those of you who are reading this, you made the cut. :)

A few weeks back, I anxiously wrote this post and hit the publish button. Twelve hours later, I even more anxiously took the post down for a few reasons, one certainly being the most prominent: I'm scared that with a criminal trial looming over us, my words could become material used either for or against either my mom or my dad. I knew I couldn't put my mom in the position of having my words used against her in any way so I knew I needed to take it down. In addition, with a media presence surrounding this matter, I was also quite afraid that they would get wind of my blog and use the information provided on it to their advantage. These just weren't risks that I felt were worth taking.

Blogging has always been incredibly therapeutic for me. I have historically felt very safe writing in this forum but these days, my sense of security has been deeply shaken. Now that my blog is private, I hope I can start writing again about anything that my heart wants to talk about.

I hope it goes without saying though that anything shared here, stays here.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment